- Trader, Portfolio Manager and Chief Investment Officer with 40 years of experience in Financial Markets.
- Previously managed capital for investors such as: Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, Citibank, UBS, New York State, AXA, Generali, XL Group, Prisma, Principal Life Insurance, Nippon Life, IKEA, SEB, and Ericsson.
- Co-founded Finisterre Capital, sold his stake in 2017 to Principal Global Investors.
Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Worked along side Nobel Prize Winners Myron Scholes and Bob Merton at LTCM to develop and implement a proprietary trading and risk management system.
- Ex. Head of Risk Europe for Structured Products Goldman Sachs London.
- Ex. Chief Risk Officer Citadel Investment Group London.
- Ex. Chief Risk Officer of Finisterre Capital.